Saturday, March 7, 2009

Sign Up Now and make thisWonderful Cloche...

Are you looking for a gift from the heart for Mother's Day, Anniversary or a birthday ?

( double click on photos to enlarge)

This "CLOCHE" is the perfect gift to give someone special. Cloches are the latest item that you will see at many high end gift stores. You may even want to keep this special creation to display in your own home and not give it away for as a gift. If you aren't a crafter no need to worry, by the end of the class you will have finished this entire project.
CLASS INFORMATION

DATES OFFERED: Wednesday April 29th @10:30 am- 1:00 pm

  • Location Sherry Brodowsky's House
  • Class Fee $20.00
  • Material Fee $14.00

Supply list

  • Hot glue gun and glue sticks for glue gun
  • regular glue stick
  • three photos

If you're interested in signing up for the class please email me by April 20th to sign up for either time at : creationsbysherrylynn@comcast.net

Once you sign up for the class I will give you any additional details needed for the project. If you are unable to attend the class but would like one of these for a gift, I would be happy to make you one for the cost of the class and supplies. If you are interested in making additional cloches at home, I will provide a set of supplies for $20.00 ea. Please let me know ahead of time so that I can have the supplies available. If you have any questions please feel free to email me and ask. Want more information about cloches or how to pronounce the word click HERE. Below are some additional photos of this finished project.


The following photos are a cloche that my friend Shelly made after seeing my cloche.


Below is a close up of two of the three photos that are used in the project.

1 comment:

Joyfulsister said...

Those are so beautiful!! It would make such a lovely and treasured keepsake. I wish I could attend, you are so creative my sister!!

hugz Lorie