Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Summer Wreath Class...

Learn to make a front door wreath that will greet your guests and say welcome...
( double click on photo to enlarge)


You have seen custom wreaths for your front door in many high end floral shops for more than $150.00. In this class you will watch and learn the techniques to construct a wreath that will have everyone asking you where you got it. I will demonstrate how to make a wreath for the summer months using a variety of different silk flowers and greeneries. After this class is over you will be able to go home and make a one of a kind wreath to display for the summer season. Hanging a wreath on your front door like this will be a wonderful way to greet your guests during the summer months.


CLASS INFORMATION...
Dates class is being offered: Wednesday, May 20th @ 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
(@ Shelly Penzien's house)

Cost of Class: $20.00

Supplies needed: Camera (if you want to take photos), pen and paper for notes

If you are interested in signing up for this class please email me to let me know which class you would like to sign up for. My email address is: creationsbysherrylynn@comcast.net

I will send you a confirmation and any additional information that you will need. If you have any questions please contact me at my email address.



3 comments:

Mammabellarte Rita Reade said...

Beautiful work Shelly,
I am glad I stopped by your blog. Ciao Rita

DeeDee said...

Hi Sherry


I seen you stopped by my blog thanks for visiting...I use Printshop and edge my pictures in that..if you want to email me at dddsdoubles@hotmail.com

I may be able to help you in what ever program you are using..

I love you project and so wish I cold attend you classes...you make some really beautiful things..


drop me a note and we will see what we can get worked out for you..

have a great day

Jenny said...

Oh man, I would love to come to this class. But I think I live a little far away. Just beautiful.